Interview with Sleep Consultant Tonja B
About Tonja B
Tonja Bizor is a Certified Child Sleep Consultant and Public Speaker who helps parents teach their children healthy sleep habits. She specializes in getting children aged 3 months to 3 years old to sleep 12 hour, uninterrupted nights. She’s helped over 50 families move from sleep deprived to sleep filled nights.
Tonja offers group seminars and private, one-on-one coaching with families, where she develops individualized customized sleep plans for parents to follow.
Tonja completed her Masters degree in Psychology with emphasis in Clinical/Counseling. She studied under Dana Obleman and achieved her coaching Certification with the Sleep Sense Program.
Tonja was a guest on T alk of Alabama on ABC and she’s been featured in numerous magazines and websites such as R omper, Military One Click, Birmingham Parent Magazine and Dr.Laura.
Tonja lives in Birmingham, AL with her husband, Christopher and three children Elijah, Israel and Hadassah. Tonja is passionate about sleep and living your best life. She enjoys family vacations and landscape photography.
Tonja’s Recommended Resources and Contact Information
1. Healthy Children. org from the American Academy of Pediatrics— https://www.healthychildren.org/English/ages-stages/baby/sleep/Pages/default.aspx
2. National Sleep Foundation— https://www.sleepfoundation.org/sleep-topics/children-teens-sleep
3. Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child by Marc Weissbluth, M.D.
4. The Secrets of A Baby Whisperer by Tracy Hogg with Melinda Belau
5. Lully, Stop Night Terrors— https://www.lullysleep.com
6. ATN/AIR-P Strategies to Improve Sleep in Children with Autism— https://www.autismspeaks.org/tool-kit/atnair-p-strategies-improve-sleep-children-autism